Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03549 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 205% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,618TL (¥214,651) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)