Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 274 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03762 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 222% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,050TL (¥213,996) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)