Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05591 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,176TL (¥164,120) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Canberra costs AU$52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)