Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03153 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,623TL (¥114,896) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)