Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03235 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,511TL (¥108,542) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)