Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,245TL (2,696,322 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)