Cost of living comparison between Toamasina, Madagascar and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00096 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,803TL (3,965,214 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)