Cost of living comparison between Toamasina, Madagascar and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00106 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,163TL (3,911,957 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)