Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,903TL (2,470,410 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (34 minutes ago)