Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 TRY / MGA
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,365TL (2,638,165 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)