Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03313 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,858TL (86,252 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (42 minutes ago)