Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03288 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,683TL (81,591 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)