Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03568 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,777TL (77,836 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)