Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05585 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 4% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,991TL (₨53,563) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)