Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05631 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 15% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,642TL (₨46,914) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)