Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19555 TRY / MDL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 13% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,707TL (13,844 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)