Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27776 TRY / MDL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,098TL (11,152 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)