Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19562 TRY / MDL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,410TL (12,319 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)