Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22855 TRY / MDL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,311TL (10,114 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)