Cost of living comparison between Tiraspol, Moldova and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17319 TRY / MDL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 16% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,721TL (15,708 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)