Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 760 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03525 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,121TL (88,524 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)