Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03509 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,155TL (89,900 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €47 (34 minutes ago)