Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 682 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03110 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,680TL (86,167 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)