Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02828 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,510TL (124,116 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)