Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.879 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,254TL (3,703 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,388 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 17,000 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (32 minutes ago)