Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 528 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.001 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,665TL (2,661 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)