Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,574TL (3,964 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 101,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)