Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.907 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,596TL (2,863 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,079 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,645 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,160 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 8,000,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)