Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20044 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,378TL (Mex$ 16,851) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)