Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17730 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,247TL (Mex$ 18,313) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)