Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,154TL (元7,208) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Murmansk costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €44 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port-au-Prince costs 8 Gourde (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)