Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,771TL (元9,084) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)