Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05650 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,043TL (₨36,163) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)