Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 446 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06135 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,285TL (₨37,249) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)