Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 497 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06914 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,464TL (₨50,106) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)