Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05985 TRY / BTN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,466TL (57,913 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)