Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05586 TRY / BTN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,391TL (78,611 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (29 minutes ago)