Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05525 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,752TL (₨49,821) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)