Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33950 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,811TL (11,227 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)