Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37791 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,890TL (10,293 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (21 minutes ago)