Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37128 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,669TL (7,188 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (44 minutes ago)