Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06440 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 14% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,632TL (40,868 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)