Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05063 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,450TL (68,134 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)