Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13824 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,481TL (17,951₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)