Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13086 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,466TL (18,842₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)