Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 399%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.291 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 158% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,440TL (€1,217) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)