Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 332%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 123% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,574TL (€1,285) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €900 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)