Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,989TL (R$ 3,547) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)