Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,688TL (R$ 3,166) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)