Cost of living comparison between Teresina, Brazil and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.017 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,324TL (R$ 4,251) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)