Cost of living comparison between Teresina, Brazil and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.965 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,454TL (R$ 4,613) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)