Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19873 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,598TL (Mex$ 13,072) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)