Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19476 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,239TL (Mex$ 11,496) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (41 minutes ago)