Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00518 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,422TL (CH$854,441) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)