Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32744 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,864TL (R 8,746) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)