Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,883 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 215% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,181TL (7,204 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$7 (about 1 hour ago)