Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,235 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 188% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,375TL (9,357 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)