Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,906 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.319 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 252% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,154TL (6,942 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)