Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 69% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,567TL in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)