Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,259 prices entered by 442 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,682TL (﷼ 33,387,578) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)