Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,088 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,741TL (﷼ 35,497,427) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)