Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,509 prices entered by 463 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,917TL (﷼ 26,188,911) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)