Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 521 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16100 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,403TL (L 21,136) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)