Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.839 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,476TL (GH₵2,952) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 24₴ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (12 minutes ago)