Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.496 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,782TL (1,860 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)