Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.326 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 5% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,969TL (2,239 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)