Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.495 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,037TL (2,032 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)