Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 887 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.921 TRY / GEL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,156TL (2,684 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)