Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.040 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,238TL (RM4,076) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)