Cost of living comparison between Tawau, Malaysia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.788 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,470TL (RM4,405) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (24 minutes ago)