Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,019TL (RM3,608) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (36 minutes ago)