Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,940TL (RM3,108) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)