Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.439 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 158% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,395TL (NZ$3,442) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)