Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.231 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 213% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,701TL (NZ$3,002) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Petropolis costs R$ 95,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (43 minutes ago)