Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.631 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 164% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,610TL (NZ$2,512) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 2 hours ago)