Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00106 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,092TL (3,843,252 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)