Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00117 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 49% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,480TL (3,822,832 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (43 minutes ago)