Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00100 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,067TL (4,055,504 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)