Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 578 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,154TL (9,600,308 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 4 hours ago)