Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 32% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,638TL (3,362,935 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)