Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.627 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,237TL (€916) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £7 (24 minutes ago)