Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.555 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,911TL (€859) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (20 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (29 minutes ago)