Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.164 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,640TL (€874) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)