Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 209 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.475 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 114% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,281TL (€1,330) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)