Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.156 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,878TL (€1,174) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (26 minutes ago)