Cost of living comparison between Tarnów, Poland and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.774 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,243TL (4,191 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)