Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,192TL (3,261 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Delhi costs ₨37,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨58,957 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)