Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.106 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,295TL (2,980 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)