Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,501TL (3,814 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)