Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,487TL (3,807 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)