Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,906TL (3,006 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)