Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07627 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,292TL (Php43,156) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (37 minutes ago)