Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07071 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,044TL (Php43,048) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)