Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07177 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,329TL (Php32,453) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)