Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07798 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,360TL (Php30,266) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (40 minutes ago)