Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07625 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,740TL (Php35,937) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)