Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.686 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,065TL ($b4,468) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)