Cost of living in Târgu Mureş, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.986 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,780TL (2,819 lei) in Târgu Mureş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)