Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01090 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,811TL (257,851 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (31 minutes ago)