Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01142 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,531TL (309,178 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (36 minutes ago)