Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01140 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,917TL (343,758 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)