Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.666 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 122% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,319TL (€1,140) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)