Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49533 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,956TL (7,987 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)