Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37390 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,605TL (9,641 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)