Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37145 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,372TL (9,079 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (22 minutes ago)