Cost of living comparison between Tangier, Morocco and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34801 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,225TL (12,141 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)