Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,781TL (Rp 17,493,014) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)