Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,922TL (Rp 13,849,852) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)