Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,381TL (Rp 12,736,766) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)