Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,357TL (Rp 18,438,913) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)