Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,378TL (2,011,404 Shilling) in Tanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)