Cost of living comparison between Tandil, Argentina and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22087 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,460TL (ARS $15,664) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (41 minutes ago)