Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23669 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,771TL (ARS $15,932) in Tandil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)