Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.539 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 173% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,361TL (€1,622) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)