Cost of living in Tambov, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07415 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tambov (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,103TL (руб 41,847) in Tambov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)