Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.844 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,397TL (GH₵2,841) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)