Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.888 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 7% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,357TL (GH₵3,779) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)