Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.977 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,704TL (GH₵2,766) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)