Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 728 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 76% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,564TL (€982) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)