Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00584 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,912TL (CH$669,308) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (44 minutes ago)