Cost of living comparison between Talcahuano, Chile and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00524 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,400TL (CH$839,146) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)