Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00575 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,567TL (CH$793,769) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (39 minutes ago)